Monday, August 4, 2008

a week of upsets and misery!

I had a tough week last week. Things didn't go to plan last week. I am a trained planner, and am well known for my organizational and planning thing. My week was screwed because a person whom I hope to make me a "free person" decided to use his 5-min earlier than anyone else's watch ...and resulting in me being upset...very upset because I already plan my celebratory dinner hahaha, that will teach me never to count my eggs before it hatch!

I am cranky the whole week, and my weekend was not at all nice. But one thing for sure, despite my crankiness, life goes on. I still have to attend a committee meeting on Sunday...all work, work and more work. Work as a panacea for all my misery?emmmm, maybe, perhaps...and today, again we have to attend a meeting, and the much awaited conference will start tomorrow. So, it'll be a busy week for me! I am presenting my paper on Wed afternoon, and as of now, I am yet to prepare for my presentation!!! Dont know why, but i am taking a very laid-back attitude this time. Normally I would be preparing like mad by now...maybe coz Moi Lina is not here to push me???

I hope i wont be too tired tomorrow......we are supposed to be at the hotel by 7 am ...and that is very early by my standard!

No comments: