Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lady Cash's Mafia Wars

I got my laptop!!! and am now able to be online most of the time at home..apart from blogging, and doing my work at home (yes, yes I know... most people would switch off their work antenna when they are home!), I am now able to play Mafia Wars at night and over the weekend ...so excited!

I found this game, Mafia Wars on Facebook...i thought it was fun and started to play...but i never did expect it to be THIS EXCITING and ADDICTIVE...I am on level 44 now and my mafia name is Lady Cash, and the game has grown a lot since i first started. A lot of features have been added to the Game - and it's more exciting. Sometimes it is like winning a lottery (maybe I am exergerating here :-)) coz you never know what you are going to get...well, apart from killing the enemies - or even strangers - you can loot a number of stuffs - like fire bombs, armoured car/truck, napalm, C4, night vision goggle, bodyguard, body double, butterfly knives and so on ...the most common (and i think is useless!) is the brass knuckles ...i prefer the other, more destructive stuffs myself...namely the fire bomb, and napalm...

The fun is when you are allowed to kill/attack other mafias, or if you are being kind, you could just rob them! Plus is you are really mean, you can offer your service as a hitman!

So, it is a great stress reliever - you can just vent your anger, frustration online ...and getting up the levels by doing so...see, it's a win-win situation!

I better be off now...going to purchase more properties for my mafia family.

Ciao bella ...

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

dah habis kerja la tu

Ejin said...

tak abis lagi ...tapi selingan main game. My mafia family was attack by geng toge pasar ...takde kelas kan nama mafia tu!