Sunday, October 4, 2009

MomBloggersPlanet Cutest Baby in STROLLER Contest

I had an early morning text from Fendi today ..he told me that there is an online contest for cutest baby in stroller at MomBloggersPlanet...he knew that i would be interested. I have told him and the gang that I would like to join these online contests but always seem to be busy and never manage to catch the dateline ..so, today is different. Here's my posting for my first ever online contest ....and it's about my dear nephew and his stroller! A subject close to my heart ...

Airell Adie Kenneth; D.O.B; 21 Sept 2008
(then aged 8 months old)


I don't have a baby on my own but since November last year, have been responsible for taking care of my little nephew, Airell Adie (date of birth 21 September 2008). He is now one year old and have been with me since he was a few months old. His dad, who is my brother, and his wife are living and working in Kuala Lumpur. So, we are always on the move...visiting his parents and the older sibling in Kuala Lumpur, then going back to Kuching... before another flying visit and short holidays here and there ...

I suddenly find myself in a situation very unfamiliar to me - and learned that taking care of a baby is no easy task. Thank God they have an invention called the STROLLER. I found that I am functioning more effectively when I have a stroller with me ... i am able to bring Airell almost everywhere we went ... It is definitely more convenient for me to have him in a stroller when we are travelling. For example, during our frequent trips to Kuala Lumpur, I can actually bring the stroller up to the door of the airplanes. It is collapsible and light-weight and can be easily stored - even on flights with limited baggage allowance! Even a novice like myself can fold the stroller in one fluid movement - and that makes me look like a pro! hahahaha ...


Airell's stroller, a Sweet Cherry brand, is a gift from a friend of mummy. It was actually a gift for Alistair, who is Airell's older brother, and was handed down to Airell. Brothers sharing stuffs and all that ...anyway, the stroller is very durable and still in good shape till this day. I love the fact that it has multi-functions and adjustable positions. It has safety features, such as safety harness and lockable wheels (for safety during trips on hilly slopes, using escalators and so on). This stroller also has foldable canopy that can protect Airell from the sun or the rain ...


The picture below (Airell's in an orange shirt) shows Airell in a reclining position (the other one was of Airell in a sitting position in MidValley while shopping)- we were waiting at the departure lounge at KLIA at this time ...and having him in a stroller is so much easier than me having to carry him using the baby carrier. He has grown so much that carrying him on my shoulder, despite the aids of the baby carrier, is no longer an option that i consider viable! The stroller has a storage box at the bottom as well as near the handles. These extra spaces are really handy for storing all of Airell's paraphernalia ... by the way, I NEVER realised how much baby stuffs mothers have to carry when traveling until I have my dear darling Airell. These extra storage are also very handy when shopping! I believe many mothers can attest to that! Oh yea, another feature that I love is that this stroller has a removeable play tray, with a cup holder, where Airell (and me!) can put his toys, his milk bottle and snacks ..because it is removable, it is easy to clean!

Airell Adie Kenneth; D.O.B; 21 Sept 2008
(then aged 8 months old)

The STROLLER have certainly made my life and Airell's more manageable and meaningful - and I love the fact that I can bring him anywhere, and include him in most of my everyday routine tasks. We use the STROLLER regularly - for our trips to visit mummy and daddy in Kuala Lumpur, our various shopping trips, strolls around the parks and our neighbourhood, our balik kampung trips as well as for our family holidays.

For those who are interested in this contest, more details are available at MomBloggersPlanet contest page at: http://www.mombloggersplanet.com/1613/cutest-baby-photo-contest-october-09/

The closing date of the contest is 15th October 2009 and the prizes for the contest are courtesy of PhotoBookMalaysia: http://www.photobook.com.my

and AliceWonders : http://www.alicewonders.com

11 comments:

EJ said...

Daddy and mommy cakap Ej takde stroller sebab pinjam Cik Man dengan Cik Imah punya. Dah pulangkan balik.

fendifid said...

Bravo Ejin...Keep it up.

Yes...dulu EJ tak suka duduk dalam stroller. Sebab tu we did not buy 1 for her. Pinjam aje from my brother. Itu pun kejap je dah pulangkan balik. Kena ajar anak anak duduk dalam stroller dari kecik biar diorang biasa. We did not do that. Sebab tu Ej tak nak duduk dalam stroller tu.

fido said...

ee... comei nya airel dlm stroller tue!!! u're an excellent mom beb!!! untung si airel dpt 'mummy' cam hang! 'mama bank' lg!!!

Ejin said...

thank you guys ...am trying my best but seriously, am learning new things everyday!

Hai EJ - tak pakai stroller pun takpe. Sebab mummy and daddy EJ still bawak jalan2 jugak kan ...

Eat said...

Cayaah ejin!! Another view of ejin yg dulu tak pernah exist.. hahaha

viruspadu said...

alahai cutenya

selamat berjaya :D

Ejin said...

Thanks Viruspadu ...and best of luck to you too!

Unknown said...

Lovely picture.... miss u so..muchhh. VOTE FOR AIRELL!!!!

Liz Duan said...

i didnt know about this contest...go ejin go

~ SueHarriz ~ said...

hi!! bloghopping!! lil airell is a heart-melter in the making...hensemm!! =)

Ejin said...

thank you SueHarriz!!!