Friday, December 11, 2009

kindness of a stranger

When I was in Bintulu earlier this week, I met with this taxi driver - who turned out to be a very kind person. I was in his taxi for a trip to the hotel from the airport. My flight was the last flight into Bintulu that night ...not many people around the airport and i was thankful that I can get a taxi straight away ...i booked him for my trips the following days ...just to make my life easy!

turned out that he is very reliable! Always punctual, very courteous, and friendly ...and i also found out that his wife is the one who runs the taxi kiosk at the airport ...they just know me ..and yet they were very nice to me. I had to wait at the airport for 6 hours that day, and they invited me to rest at their kiosk, offers me drinks and foods (from the cafe of course) ...they don't have to do that but like I said, these are kind people ...upon talking, then we realised that the guy comes from a village not far my dad's village! small world ....but they were already nice and kind to me even before they know where I am from ...

5 comments:

fendifid said...

This is rare nowadays.

Liz Duan said...

kau tu sombong fendu sebab tu tak jumpe org org gini he..he..he...mintak ampun!

Ejin said...

hahaha ...but then again kan, aku rasa my Bintulu trip ari tu mmg unusual lah dari semua segi ...

fendifid said...

ada ke orang peramah cam aku ni di katanya sombong...salah konti kak long ni. he he he

memang la unusual dik ejin oiii...tak jumpa mamat hensem tuk buat stok bf. ha ha ha

Ejin said...

kah kah kah ....ngko nie!!!