Wednesday, December 9, 2009

a new beginning

I am back in Kuching now ..has been for a couple of nights. I am literally speechless ..unable to think of a proper word to write coz my mind is still still overexcited about the outcomes from Bintulu...i really really am thankful..syukur alhamdulillah ...my wish has been granted, and for that I am trully thankful.

Now I can start afresh...what a wonderful gift to greet 2010 ...this means that I can start thinking about my plans for the future and that makes me think about my priorities ...i would (try my best to) make sure that

(1) i would make the best of every situation - despite the fact that some situations may not be to the best of my liking; and

(2) i enjoy life to the fullest - spending quality time with family, love ones and friends, and also to ensure that I take timeout for myself

what more can I ask for ..i think what I have right now is already a blessing ...i have great family, I have many great friends who support me through thick and thin, a great job, a house and most importantly, I have future that completely mine ....a new beginning, a new rainbow to search for!

2 comments:

fendifid said...

A good start for a new year.

Liz Duan said...

yes...huge blessing...very very happy for u