Saturday, August 18, 2012

dinner @ Sharing Planet

WE have been talking about going for a meal here for quite a while now ... something always crop up when we plan to do that ...till last week. Flora, Chris and I went there on a Tuesday evening for dinner ...the other two (Bemen and Haslina cannot make it coz of family commitment) ...

here's what we had that night:

garden salad

Chris's chicken dish * forgotten the name already

Flora's lamb shoulder with English Mustard


mine - cheezy chicken

(Note: pictures are blurry coz my camera was running out of battery then )

Overall the food is good ...but the portion is HUGE!!! I guess that's why they called it Sharing Planet ...share your food people ..coz you wont be able to eat it all on your own. E.g. Flora's dish actually contains 3 pieces of lamb shoulder!!! that was huge, and so was my chicken dish ....too much for just one person ....and the price is also reasonable :-)

the garden setting was nice and cozy ..we were seated at the back gardens, away from the main dining area ..overlooking a pond. Nice and quiet ...and suitable if you want to have a group dining as it is away from the main dining area ....i love the design and setting of this place ...

Would I come to have dinner here again? Definitely ...if I can find my way ...I came here with Chris so I was not paying attention to where we were ..but  I know it is somewhere near Masterskills in Batu Kawa ...

No comments: