Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Umang's Baptism

Two weeks ago Umang was baptised at St Mary's Cathederal in KL ...it was exactly 2 weeks after we left KL, so none of us was there ..my uncle suggested that Umang be baptised as soon as possible, and together with his new born grandaughter (who was 4 days older than Umang). My uncle arranges for everything - the forms, the godparents' list etc etc and my parents agreed with him ...

during the service

Umang and mummy at home ..i love her tiny hat!

my parents are sad that they are not able to attend the service, but they felt that it should go ahead without them ...and they felt ok with it as they know my sister is not completely alone without any family member attending ...that's because my uncle (mom's step brother) and his family are all there to support my sister

my cousin Ana and her baby Gisele ...Gisele is 4 days older than Umang

and my other cousin, whom we called Girl, is Umang's God Mother ...and Jane and my borther are also Umang's God parents ...



looks like we wont be seeing Umang anytime soon - my sister found a babysitter who live in the same block of flats as hers and the person has agree to take care of Umang ....so, wait and see lah when we are going to see her next ....


2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

Apasal yg Beth berpeluh2...dia panas ke? mmg baptism tu sekali dgn dia?

Ejin said...

peluh sakan minah tu nak siapkan anak dia ..rushing sana sini hahaha ...