Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dinner at Batu Feringgi, Penang

My sister and I went to Batu Feringgi to meet up with my friend, Fendu & his rombongan Cik Kiah. Since we arrived a bit earlier than scheduled, we just walked along the Batu Feringgi Night (sidewalks) Bazaar ...just looking around and playing tourist. Lots of people there and it was a tad too crowded for me ...decided to have dinner there, and just went in to one of the sidewalk cafe ...i cant really remembered the name ...it has the word "sunset" in it :-)

Anyway, we ordered light meals only as we had something  earlier while touring round Little India (see posting in my other blog).I ordered tandoori chicken set - it comes with nan bread & fries ...it was ok. I likes it ...


and my sister ordered Kashmiri Nan, with a dash of honey ...a tad too sweet for her taste (her words!) ...


but our biggest mistake & regret was ordering mango lassi ....it did not have any mango taste at all ...both of us didn't finish ours! I really regretted ordering that one ...it tasted like milk and i kept remembering the fresh cow milk that I saw being sold at Little India earlier ..and felt like throwing up!


and after dinner, we met up with Fendi & the gang ...


had fun catching up, but it was too short ...just like a meet & greet session, and then everyone went their own way ...especially us - having to go back to the hotel to pack coz we were leaving the very next morning ....

4 comments:

fendifid said...

the tandoori looks nice but the one your sis had...like lempeng tak jadi yang dah sejuk. lariiiii

Ejin said...

kah kah kah ....aku tak berkenan yang tu sebab plain benar!

Liz Duan said...

ler korang hi hi bye bye ajer...beria bergambar tu macam mesra cum muluts sgt...

Ejin said...

yang penting, ambik gambar ramai2 and mms kat ngko! hahahaha ...