Thursday, March 18, 2010

meeting my idol ...

I have been reading this guy's books or ages ..he is the expert in the field and obviously had published lots of books and journal articles ...and guess what, yesterday I met him in person ...AWESOME!!! I didn't take any photos as I don't want to embarrass myself :-)


Terry McGee (on the far left in the above picture) is a renowned expert in the field of human geography, and he has been doing extensive research on urbanisation in Malaysia and South East Asia ...and to have the opportunity to sit and listen to his key note address and roundtable discussion is really great ...it is the highlight of this Conference for me ...although when I first sending in abstract for the Conference, I did not know that he is to be one of the key note speaker ...and I am glad that I am attending this conference ...

1 comment:

Liz Duan said...

by the way dah ......ke belum ????