Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am lucky!

I am one of those lucky ones ...the one who come home at the end of the day, to find that dinners are served ..and the welcoming party is out there waiting for you ...Yes, i got it all ...my two adorable nephews will be lining up the doorway to greet me when I come back from work ...waiting to be carried, or hugged or kissed ...i love them to pieces!



and, mum or dad - whoever cook that particular day - will ensure that the food is ready on the table...i mean, how pampered is that! I love my parents to bits as well ...and I know how lucky I am to have this really great relationship with them ....

Talking abour ready-dinner, last nite mum cooked sweet & sour fish ...


and dad made a bowl of pamelo salad, thai style .....


Makes a huge difference, right? To know that you have someone who always support you :-)

5 comments:

fendifid said...

bertuah badan...patut la plan diet selalu ke laut

Ejin said...

kah kah kah ...baru pagi tadi aku cakap kat my mum, my favourite work pants rasa cam tak selesa nak dipakai ...must have gain weight le tu! nak buat camne ...rezeki jgn ditolak kah kah kah

Liz Duan said...

Betullah love makes us fulfilled. Pasal ever ready food, I am always thankful for all the bibiks who have stayed with me...all of them are great n tried their best to cook like kite--semua blh buka kedai mkn melayu kat indon

Ejin said...

so, apa lagi kak lomg - jom bukak kedai makankat Bandung ....aku jadi manager (bagi aku chop dulu position itu!)

Liz Duan said...

ada dlm impian tak athu blh direalisasi kan atau tidak