Friday, March 12, 2010

Old photographs

Saw these in my photo folder while I was going through my laptop ...this is a photo of my late paternal grandfather ...we were looking high and low for his photos over a year ago, when dad wanted to replace his faded picture on his tombstone...sadly, we can only locate 2 of his picture ...and both of them are now in my dad's album. Coz when my grandmother passed away, we cant seem to locate his old photos - dont know what happened to them ...(Note: my grandfather is the one who is sitting down)


my grandfather passed away when I was in primary school. I remembered him as this really nice, cool grandad ...always took me and my brother with him if he went to visit my uncle...always kind to us...and very very proud of us...up to the point that he put up our kindergarten drawings in our longhouse! and bragging about how clever or cute his grandkids are :-) bet he would be as proud as a peacock if he is alive today ....


and this is an old photo of my dad ...hehehehe taken when he was doing his training in KL ...the "old KL" as he often said ....like father, like daughter ....coz when I saw his album..all I see are him having fun! and lots of sightseeing-type photographs ....and perhaps, in the future, my nephews will be looking at my photos album and blogs and think about the same thing!!!



this is my mum ...taken in her village ....she said she was trying on a new dress here ..a present from her uncle :-) see, she is even wearing a bracelet there ...homemade bracelet, she said ...nice!

3 comments:

fendifid said...

I hardly known 1 of my grandfather...and never known the other one.

Ej only met 1 of her grandfather and still boleh bermanja with him. Alhamdulillah.

By looking at those photos...I wonder if you have a "similar" photos macam tu. ha ha ha...lariiiii.

Could you recall when the first time we met your father kat pasar malam seksyen 18? I asked you...why are you like this...sambil tunjuk thumb when your father is like this...sambil tunjuk jari kelingking. ha ha ha.

Ejin said...

kah kah kah ...of course aku ingat! Kat pasar malam plak tu ...that was the time my dad came over to pick me up from the hostel, he was in KL coz temankan my mum yang admitted at GH masa tu ...

statement lain - aku buat2 tak nampak! hehehehe

Liz Duan said...

nostalgia gambar