Thursday, March 18, 2010

Penang Foods ...

I just love it ...the food are awesome ...mouthwatering...and yummy. After two days in a row of having my dinner at Queensbay Mall's food court (having mee ekor tikus and cendol), my colleague and I decided to try another food court at the Mall ...it is on the 3rd floor and known as the Queen's ....lots of choices there, ranging from claypot dishes to curries ...noodles and so on ...


i had Laksa Penang tonight ...and it is only RM4.50, compared to the RM9.00 ++ at Old Town Kopitiam ..sucks isn't it?



and my colleague had a serving of Hokkien Mee....i never had this before - so, perhaps I will try it before I leave Penang ...


and I also tried Choon Piah (which turns out to be a popiah!) ..this one is also quite tasty ...crunchy on the outside, and full of fillings on the inside - fillings of chicken meat, carrots and sengkuang...


As a result, I am stuffed! But really had a great time ...eating and shopping ...it is relaxing after spending the whole day at the Conference Centre! See how tired I am ... I had a hectic day today ...but tomorrow is going to be the last day - so i can't complain too much LOL

3 comments:

bemenwong said...

Wah, need to do some exercise when came back to Unimas, otherwise...

fendifid said...

terus nampak kembang...lariiiiii

Ejin said...

mana ada kembang ...i byk exercise coz byk jalan2 kat malls lah ....