Monday, April 5, 2010

Friday brunch @ McDonald

yup ...sounds very indecent, right? But that was exactly what I did two days ago ...had brunch at McDonald ...and that makes it two days in a row that I had my fav double cheeseburger meal ...I did not plan to go there initially..i wanted to go to a Kopitiam, but my dad and Al wanted to go there ..and being a democratic country and all, i went with the majority :-)



Al had his happy meal ...with nuggets, fries and Milo drink ....


and dad with his coffee ....mine, as usual was a double cheeseburger ...and a pie for mum

After brunch, Al, dad & I went groceries shopping ...it was tiring coz by then Al was sleepy ...so, no pictures there ...


see, my dad has a little helper when it comes to opening the gate! He was moody coz it was already his afternoon nap time ...

2 comments:

fendifid said...

FUYOOO...macho gaya al dalam last photo tu.

Ejin said...

muka sedang moody ....pas bukak gate, nak masuk balik dalam kereta ..bukan nak pi kat pintu depan terus ...lawak dia kalau merajuk..