Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guess who ...

Guess who this is ....Alistair or Airell???



This is actually Alistair - taken on Christmas day 2007 ...and he was about 5 months old then ....and was the person who stole the limelight that Christmas ...

 
and this is the first time I met him ...he was just one month old at the time ...how time flies!!! Now he had grown up and can be such a naughty boy ...and knows how to make angry faces just like me ...he is imitating me!!! Not sure if I am flattered by that :-)

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

heee...pandai imitate muka aunty ejin..:).bibir juir pandai buat tak? ehhh what does he call u?

Ejin said...

Liz- dia pandai dah muncungkan mulut kalau tak puas ati ngan aku! sebijik tiru macam aku ...lawak plak kekadang...btw, he calls me Mama Bank ...or mama ...