Friday, April 2, 2010

adik and abang

It has been a while since I did a posting on adik and abang ...coz i was so busy these last few weeks, and we didn't get the chance to spend that much time together ...i was in Penang earlier this month for a week, then last weekend was  spent in Santubong ...so, not much quality time together with them ..


Nonetheless, they are still the same ...my two cheeky monkeys!!! Like the Oooo an Aaaa in Channel 613 :-) Adik is now very mobile ...and I mean VERY mobile...he can walk, run and climb the sofa ....and that creates lots of running around after him ....




but he can be very good - sitting still if he is watching his favourite tv programmes...


Abang is more active now ...and very creative!!! He can now climb up and down the stairs unaided and unsupervised ...before this, he always waits for us if he wants to go up or down the stairs ...and he knows that before leaving the bedroom, he'll help me to switch off the telly, the fan or the air-conditioning unit ...such a responsible little boy!!!




and one thing I found out is that, I miss them terribly when I am away!!!

No comments: