Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tea lady

This was taken in PLSU last week ...we were busy rehearsing for our play that we didn't even go down to the dining area for our coffee break ....luckily we had these two nice ladies ...they brought the coffee up for us ...great teamwork ....that night we finished rehearsal at 3am!!!


In a way, I had fun last week - I like the people who are in my group - and the networking ..I just dislike the fact that I was inundated with lectures, assignments, notes to read, and all other boring stuffs, basic accommodation, and being secluded from friends and family....but it is over - for now ....and I have managed to survive the ordeals ....

4 comments:

fendifid said...

In simple word...you were not honoured with layanan DIVA. nak layanan hotel 5star aje.

Ejin said...

GGG ...diva pun ikut tempat le ....

Liz Duan said...

mana nyer gambar u in act???

Ejin said...

masa nie dah dekat 2-3 pagi tau ...tak koser aku nak bergambar2 and posing ....aku jadi photographer ajer ...