Tuesday, April 20, 2010

playing with torchlights

I bought a torchlight a week ago ...just part of my preparation for my one week of seclusion in PLSU ...and I got a small one for free ...to cut the story short, when I got home that night, the boys were not in a good mood ...both were slightly feverish ..and started to wail in a really loud voice ...my solution: gave them a torchlight each ...and they love it!!!


and dad took out his super-big torch light ...the one that we used when going back to our kampung :-)


and adik then decided that he want the bright yellow torch light as well ....hehehehe


both of them had fun playing with the torchlight ...and now mum had to hide those torchlight in her wardrobe to prevent them playing with them ...no more spare batteries available for the torchlight (according to my mum!) ...and she is saving them for emergencies i.e. blackouts!

No comments: