Friday, February 26, 2010

Bowling

When my faculty asks us to give our names to form bowling teams, I (stupidly - without thinking) put up my name. I join Bemen's team - as we originally thought that you'll play for the team you sign up for ...unfortunately that was not the case ...we are told to train and will be divided based on our handicap ...hahahaha I am hoping I will go to Team 4 as  I know playing in Team 4 is fun - as there will be no pressure for Team 4 to win the competition ....by the way, I only join this event to get marks for my Performance Appraisal for this year ...5% of our performance can come from community engagement and sport activities ...since I am not active in community engagement, am hoping this bowling can help me earn those 5 marks ...pathetic, isn't it?

so last Monday was our first practice session ...we played during lunch hour at the Uni's Bowling Centre ...


the happy face before the practice session ....



and the bowling styles of the pro (p/s Bemen used to play for Penang a long time ago...)


and Elena's style ...


but on the whole we had fun ....and at the same time getting new tips and coaching from Bemen ...


but the winner for the first game was ...surprise, surprise ....

hehehe beginner's luck? or the 4-step formula? Well done Moi ...


and the weary and tired faces after the session ....or was it that we were not looking forward to going back to the office :-)

5 comments:

fendifid said...

where is your photo dok baling masuk longkang tu? lariiiii

Moi said...

Ya, beginner's luck only strike on the first game....hopefully it will happen every first game Ah Moi plays. 5% only for our appraisal is a bit too little for the potential of patah kuku, patah jari we will be facing right?

bemenwong said...

The only method to avoid patah kuku is cabut all the kuku, haha

Ejin said...

Fend: last practice jarang plak masuk longkang ...sebab aku jampikan agar longkang blocked hahahaha

Ejin said...

Jgn mention patah kuku coz the last time I main for the faculty, mmg kuku i patah, and after that I cannot concentrate anymore.