Saturday, February 20, 2010

Takeaway dinner

I came back early from work yesterday - perhaps I should rectified that statement - I came home earlier than my usual 7pm yesterday, and took the opportunity to stop and get our takeaway dinner ....



just some satays


and barbequed chicken for me and mum (dad doesn't like chicken that much nowadays) ...

I also bought some vegetables for the weekend ....to save time coz mum would insist that I get up early to babysit if she wants to go to the market ...if i buy something now, at least she wouldn't force me to get up really early ...a matter of survival guys :-)


anyway, I got midin (local ferns) and kubok (also a type of fern for ulam) for us ...the place sells lots of jungle produce ...mushrooms, petai, and all types of umbut ...

 
By the time I am writing this posting, it is raining cats and dogs out there - so, we won't have to go out to the market after all as I have done a bit of shopping yesterday :-)

3 comments:

fendifid said...

bestnya midin...dah lama tak makan

Ejin said...

hehehe ngko mai le sini ....kat sini bersepah!

Liz Duan said...

apa midin ni?