Sunday, February 7, 2010

Telly and the kids ...

Before the kids were here, me and my parents have "a system" in place when it comes to watching tv. Dad would conquered the tv remote when I am at work ...and until 9.00pm ...then it would be my turn ...till i go to sleep ...i am refering to our Astro programme here ..and my mum would watch the other tv coz she always watch all these local dramas - Gerak Khas, Janji Diana - though sometimes I would join her :-)

Nowadays, all that schedules are HISTORY ....the two kids would throw  tantrums if we so much as change the channel ...our Astro is literally fixed at Channel 613: the disney channel ....featuring (amongst other):

Special Agent OSO

Handy Manny ...


Dibo, the Gift Dragon

Chuggingtons (chugger ...chugger ..chugger ...)


The youngest one would even pass my dad the remote if my dad is watching his footy matches or breaking news at CNN, BBC and Al-Jazeera ...if that fails to make dad changes the channel, he would resorted to his loud (and sometimes hyper-loud) wails ....my mum, my dad and myself can sing almost all of these cartoons' theme songs!!!

and the kids in their elements ...watching the telly ...


 

No comments: