Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sun burnt

I am sun burnt ...my face is hot and red ...and very uncomfortable at the moment. I have applied face cream and lotions just to ease the discomfort ...

This was all due to the fact that I spent the entire day in a scorching hot weather ...it was absolutely boiling and really humid today. I went back to my village to get some photos ...i have been doing research in the area and need the photos for my presentation in 3 weeks time ...but this weekend was the only time I am free ...and dad came with me as well today


me: in action ...at the background is the Kelingkang Range which act as the natural boundary between Malaysia and Indonesia


and the above pic was taken by dad ..we stopped at the roadside ...and I can't get out of the car as there were lots of cars passing at such high speed ..so, dad - who is suffering from gout today - had to limp by the roadside and took this picture for me ...this is a settlement about 15km from our village and located very near to the international border...

I have lots of other interesting photos, all taken today, but as it is nearly 1.30 in the morning, and i am sleepy ..i'll do another posting when my mind is still fresh ...

3 comments:

Liz Duan said...

panas mengetip getip kan????takut aku....

Ejin said...

too hot lah ...sib baik today hujan, sejuk sket ...aircond kat rumah tu nearly 24 hours...

fendifid said...

asal time makan je...order air double.