Friday, February 19, 2010

Carrot and Bilis Fritters

Last weekend, I took time off from my busy report writing schedule to make fritters for our tea. I saw my friend's status in FB about him making fritters a few week earlier  and somehow I was salivating thinking about fritters that afternoon ...suffice to say that I haven't had fritters in a while ...

so, I started looking for flour, bilis (or bilis Langkawi as my friend Fendi calls it), and onions ...


at first, I only make the bilis fritters, but when I was taking this photo, I thought it was a tad too boring ...too bland ...colourless ....so, i added shredded carrots ....


see, there is a difference in terms of colours :-)
Satistified with the colour combination, i then proceeded to fry the fritters ....


and it was gone quicker than I fried them!



There you go ...my infrequent stint in the kitchen ...hehehehe

3 comments:

fendifid said...

I haven't had fritters like ages...apakah? (dgn harapan someone will read this comment...he he he)

Ejin said...

kah kah kah ....you haven't had fritters coz you have been having cendol on daily basis! dah overdose cendol dah tu ....

Liz Duan said...

sedap nya Jin....