Friday, February 19, 2010

Missing my friends ...

I came across a cd containing pictures from my Newcastle days ...and it just bring a lot of memories for me ...Summer 2004 was the year that I moved to the Jesmond Road flat..and where I met Naz, and through him I met Chen, Bruce and Yammie ....



We sure had fun that summer ...with our dinner gatherings, impromptu picnics, walks in the parks, various day trips ...I miss them ...so far, I have meet up with Naz and Bruce, but haven't got the chance to see Yammie and Chen yet ...soon, I hope ...


Well, Naz and I are at the same uni - different facilties - and yet, we seldom meet. Both are busy, but one thing I know for sure, if I call him up and ask for a favour - he'll reply in an instant ...a great friend, whom I still owe a lunch treat @ Bella Italia...see, we have been meaning to meet up for lunch, but it never materialise coz both are always busy ...soon, i hope ....

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

Naz satu uni sekarang ke?

Ejin said...

yes, dia satu uni ngan aku sekarang. Dia Engineering Faculty ...