Monday, February 22, 2010

Uncle Jugah's visit

During CNY hols, my uncle and his sons came over to visit us. This is my mum's brother - mum is the eldest, and Uncle Jugah is 4th in a family of 7. Although he lives in Kuching, we don't see each other as much as we can, mainly coz of the busy schedule (he's a priest) and the fact that they live in the other side of Kuching ...about one and half hour drive away ...


He is very fond of Al and adik ...he doesn't have any grandchildren yet - his eldest is only 17 years old :-)


But out of all of mum's sibling, this is the one who is closest to us. He always make it a point to visit my mum & dad, call every other week and so on ...when he was younger, he always spent his holiday with us as well ...but one thing that my parents told me about him that i couldn't forget is that ..this uncle of mine used to be my regular babysitter hehehehe ....and he is not strict with me at all hahahaha ....but then again, as the eldest grand daugther, I remembered that all my uncles always spoilt me!

3 comments:

Liz Duan said...

kau cucu sulung ke...sama lah kiteeee

fendifid said...

aku cucu yang ke 54

Ejin said...

cucu sulung from both sides ..tu yang diva sket kah kah kah ...