Monday, May 31, 2010

Airport Food

If I am to travel, I would always try to get to the airport early ....not because I want to be early  but because I want to avoid the "avoidable" hassles such as traffic jam, long queue at the check in counter and what not ..but if i get in early, i would need to find a nice spot to wait and relax ....most of the time it would be the eatery ....in Kuching airport, i would normally go for either Coffee Beans or Mary Brown (both inside the departure area) ...coz these are the only two eating outlets available ....


(nasi lemak and drink from Mary Brown, a book and my phone ...while waiting for my flight)

During the last trip to Penang, Haslina & I had to transit at KLIA ..and it was during lunch time ...we were both famished! After looking round, we had a quick bite at one of the eateries (next to Burger KING - inside the departure hall) ...the food, as expected was super expensive ....


but i found my fav food there ...an apple danish pastry! Yummy .... and Haslina had this turkey (if i am not mistaken) sandwich in foccacia bread ....looks delicious!



i vaguely remembered, when I was in Schipol Airport a few years back - I had rice & curry meal - coz I was homesick and missing Malaysian food ...hehehehe now I am missing these yummy pastry instead!

5 comments:

fendifid said...

ye la...airport food memang super duper xpensive

Ejin said...

tapi aku selalu galak nak makan masa kat airport ...tekak aku ngada!

Liz Duan said...

kalau dah lapor ...apa saja lah...

Liz Duan said...

hei handphone cantik ...hp apa tu?

Ejin said...

handpon lama la tu ....