Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Craving for dessert

I was really really REALLY craving for dessert ...has been for the last few weeks ...come to think of it, I think it was before my uni-imposed seclusion from the human race three weeks ago ....so, last Saturday, when I was sending my dear sister to the airport, i decided to go and chill and Starbucks ...normally I would just drop her off and then straight away drive back home ...but last Saturday was different, my sister was leaving Kuching @3pm but my brother arrived in Kuching @ 2.40pm ...so, being a designated driver - I have to wait there ...it was worth it coz I got my sweet dessert ...



i had apple crumble ....P/S it was more like an apple pie slice than a crumble ...I have yet to find a really yummy crumble here...but, it was nice ...sweet and yummy!


Another memorable event that happened that Saturday ...my sister nearly missed her flight coz we were busy chatting and eating ...hahahaha ....by the time she was at the boarding lounge, it was empty as all the passengers have already boarded the plane :-)


I am planning to go there again ...SOON! hehehehe ....

5 comments:

fendifid said...

Apple crumble yang terbaik...kat Indera Mahkota la...suruh je kak long tayang bakat dia.

Ejin said...

hehehe aku dulu suka buat sebab senang nak dapat topping instant kat UK ...la nie, hampeh ....mmg aku tunggu masa jer nak demand kak long buat crumble etc etc utk aku ...tunggu aku book flight ke Kuantan dulu :-)

Liz Duan said...

adoooiiii dah 1000 purnama aku atk buat menantang tu tapi still have the recipe...

Ejin said...

so, practice le byk2 kali before puteri nie datang ke Kuantan hehehehe

fendifid said...

Sib baik aku tak suka sangat...so so je dengan apple crumble. Aku prefer bread pudding with vanilla sauce.