Friday, May 14, 2010

lunchbox and working lunches

This week is a busy week for me (i have been harping about this for a while already ...i can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it still a bit further away!) ...i cannot afford to waste valuable time waiting for my orders and eating outside ...so, the shortcut is to bring my own lunchbox ....that is why I made my own oriental tuna pasta dish early this week ....


** pasta cooking nicely in the wok**


Even mum was shocked to see her kitchen-shy daugther cooking something at 7am hahahaha ....I guess it was too much for my mum coz the following day, she already prepared something (fried rice) for my lunchbox  ...hehehehe ...and today I just stopped over at the cafe - on the way to work - to buy my lunch and some kuih (anchiovies fritters and kuih ketayap) ...and Elena also bought that yummy popia for me ...so, a working lunch again today ...and the dateline is looming!!!!!! so, am going to pen off now ...cannot waste my precious time whining here :-)

2 comments:

fendifid said...

kerja kerja....pi buat kerja cepat.

Ejin said...

hehehehe ...semalam tu selingan lah ...ari nie (saturday) sambung lagi ...