Saturday, May 29, 2010

highlights of Penang trip

this blog was neglected for a long time ..lack of updates/ postings....coz i was so busy ...(so, what else is new ehh?) ...I went to Penang last week, my second trip this year...to attend a compulsary course ...it was a 5-day course ...i was dreading it so much, that I believed that when I went in, I was completely depressed about the prospects of having to attend the course ...but, I was wrong! The course was fun ..and completely opposite from what I had experienced during my undergraduate days ...or from the rumours that I heard from friends ...

The highlights of the course:

i did the flying fox routine! awesome awesome experience ...
did a physiology test - interesting revelations (LOL)
meeting new friends 
managed to finish my jungle tracking activity
got new ideas and inspirations

No much photos were taken coz cameras are not allowed in the camp...but we were allowed to bring it during our jungle tracking activity ...the scenary was awesome! pretty beaches ...very calming and inviting!




another memorable highlight of the trip: food! I love Penang food ....


definitely want to go to Penang again - the food there are calling out my name! hehehehe ...


2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

tak siap lagi dgn food penang tu :)

Ejin said...

kah kah kah ...food heaven lah!