Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Friday's lunch

yeahhhh ...finally!!! We were able to go out for lunch ...and not just having out takeaway lunch in front of the PC because we were too busy ....I texted Bemen at 8am on Friday - to suggest lunch @ Pizza Hut ...hehehe he promptly replied ....it was great ...coz I have been having a working lunch in front of my PC the whole week ....last friday, Dayang also joined us for lunch ...Moi Lina was in Miri, while Elena was in KL ....


I opted for spaghetti bolognese ...(yes, I know I can easily cook this at home - but this is hassle-free and very quick to serve!) ...


Dayang's order of seafood lasagne (somehow I never order this dish coz for me best lasagne are made of beef or chicken!)


and Bemen's pizza ...cheezy lava, with triple chicken topping (if I am not mistaken) ....



and, as usual, posing before the food arrives is A MUST ...hehehehe ....btw, the red punjabi suit was bought in Penang last March ...heheheh


and another angle ...hehehe a "slimmer" angle ....


and our Mr. Slim ....Bemen, was forced by me to smile for the camera :-)

4 comments:

fendifid said...

hmmm cheese...satanem.

Ejin said...

Misha punya home made pizza pun very cheesy jugak aku tengok ....

Liz Duan said...

ejin, the baju bengali cantik :)

Ejin said...

thank you ...beli kat Penang aritu