Thursday, May 14, 2009

Busy Bee

It has been a while since i updated this blog. The reason is simple. I am so busy right now that there were times that I didn't even switch on my laptop at home, let alone updating this blog. I was away on a 3-day course at Harbour view earlier this month (will do a posting on this later - when I am free from marking), then I was in KL for 2 nights and the whole of this week i have to attend a postgraduate diploma course in teaching and learning. It has a very tight schedule - with lectures, assignments, discussion and this monday we will be sittinng for a 3-hour exam...and in the meantime i am still marking my students' final exam scripts during night time ....

So, i will update the blog when I am free of this class, the exam and the marking ....

till then...
xxx

3 comments:

fido said...

ishh!! bz nyer ko! pa pe hal pun, do take care of ur health ya!

Ejin said...

Thanks dear ... haaa, and there were people who think kami cuti biler students cuti huhuhuhu i wish!

Plastic Mould Manufacturers said...

Hello! Great article and thank You for Providing Such a Unique and valuable information on The imoldmaking for your readers. I really appreciate it. You can also visit Injection Moulding Products for more imoldmaking related information and knowledge.