Friday, May 15, 2009

Learning to walk


My little nephew, Airell is now 7 months old. He is growing up and now learning to walk! This week he started to use his walker ...and it's so cute! I came back from work one evening, both hands full of groceries, my work bags, files etc ...it was quite late, i was cranky and tired...but my mum and dad said they have a surprise inside the house ...and waalaaa when i opened the door, my Airell was greeting me with his toothless smiles from his walker! All the crankiness and tiredness suddenly disappeared ...hehehehe ...he is trying to reach me but instead of coming towards me, he paddled backward! hahahaha ...so cute


He is such a great boy...very mellow at times, a bit serious looking ... but he is such a joy! He is getting to be quite a handful now...but I am happy that he's growing up, and always cheer me up regardless of how tired or stressful I am at times ...

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

comel budak kecik ni, ade gaya anak mat saleh

Ejin said...

hehehe tu yang aku rajin bawak dia jalan ...org ingat anak aku!