Sunday, October 18, 2009

Alistair's Artwork

Recently I bought a colouring book for Al. He seems fascinated when I am writing or marking my students’ papers …I know I should encourage him to write …or colour …hence, this Winnie the Pooh Colouring book and a box of colour pencils …

He loves it …loves colouring – his own way – when I am doing my work, he would sit by my sit and colour his book ..or when achi is doing his crossword puzzle he would look for his own book …but, like I said, he tend to do it his own way ….instead of colouring, he would put his palm on the page of the book, and follow the palm’s outline with pencils …just like how mummy taught him when they were in KL …or he would just scribble on the paper – he prefers the darker shades like red, black, dark blue ….maybe coz these are the more “fun” colours!

This photo above was taken when Al was still in KL ...picture was sent to me by mummy then ...

and these are now ...

4 comments:

fendifid said...

cannot just leave it to him. you must do the colouring together with him. baru dia cepat belajar.

Ejin said...

hehehe ...ok. noted. Selalu nyer he will do his own thing while i do mark marking ...this was to avoid him conteng assignments students aku...kang naya aku, kat paper diorang ada bekas conteng2 like that...

Unknown said...

Ingat AL kan..,

Ejin said...

ingat meh ya ...even, assignments students mama pun ada lukisan tangan and kaki ya!