Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy news from abroad

I got a text late one night from a dear friend, Angela, whom I had known for a very long time. I knew her from my student's days at Uni of Newcastle ...we were staying at the same uni accommodation and have same circle (??) of friends then. She is a really good friend - always been there for me, through thick and thin... Anyway, Angela told me that her long-time boyfriend, Steven had proposed to her..I was so excited that I went online immediately to chat with her that night...thank God for FaceBook!


I am so happy for them. They are such a lovely couples and I can't wait for the big day ...But I am in a dilemma ..i once said to Angela & Steven that I would be flying back to Newcastle when they tie the knot ..it seems like a long time ago that i made that statement ..and now, I have to save money for my trip to Newcastle! Savings ..i need to save money, and not spend it on unnecessary things (memo to self!) Can't wait dear ... a big CONGRATULATION on your engagement, wish I was there for the party!

No comments: