Friday, October 9, 2009

Girly Luncheon @ Oten

Last Thursday, I found two new colleagues sneaking into my class - hehehe - for reasons I won't mentioned here! Anyway, since my class was over for the day and that my next appointment with the student was at 12 noon yesterday, we went for lunch. The original plan was to try the food at Lemongrass but sadly, it was still closed when we went there - can you imagine a cafe/restaurant still yet to be opened at 11 o'clock in the morning - when will the customers get to eat??? Saw a lady still washing vegetables at the back of the kitchen! what about the early birds???


Anyway, that brought us to Oten. Had a great time - well, i had fried tempe, and that always make me happy hehehehe ...and catching up with each others' news.


And I was super duper hungry - so i had a bowl of bubur kacang hijau as well ....


and this is Ms. K's mee hailam - it is not like the mee hailam in KL, right?

and my iced longan


We were lucky yesterday ...apparently lady luck was shining on us ...we were so engrossed in our gossips and swapping stories that we were shocked to see familiar faces at the same place! Thank God we were finished by then... Note to self: next time, look around before you spill your gut and your gob! hahahaha ...that goes to Ms. K & Ms. Tijot as well ....

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

ape gossip nya????? dgn sebok nya bertanya

Ejin said...

hehehe ada lah ..takleh nak ckp kat sini ..kan readers ribu2 kah kah kah ...