Tuesday, October 13, 2009

McDonald & I

Ever since Al lives with me, I find that my relationship with McDonald is getting stronger every week …hehehe not a person, mind you …but the franchise! I find myself going to McDonald every few days (but definitely at least one trip a week!) … just to get the chicken porridge for Al. This sweet nephew of mine is a fussy eater – and he only eats rice in the form of chicken porridge from McDonald …not any other porridge!!!!

And now, my mum and dad are addicted to McD’s apple pies ..so, it would be my routine to get the chicken porridge and the two apple pies!

I am such a regular at McD at Kuching Airport that they would tell me in advance, before I even open my mouth to place an order, that the chicken porridge is out of stock! And being a super busy, instant mummy, I also take short cuts whereby I would get things for our dinner here as well – especially during payday. So I would end up having KFCs dinner plates or KFC buckets for our dinner as well

and Famous Amos cookies for our desserts …all under one roof at the Kuching International Airport O_o … coz this is the nearest outlets for all three franchises from my home …

This is a view of the terminal @ KIA at night time ..

6 comments:

Liz Duan said...

mc donald kalau lama lama sekali mmg mengidam...esp budak budak...aku selalu suggest benda lain bila my boys ckp nak mc donald...duan kata walhal dulu aku yg kaki double cheese burger pas tu sekarang pelik pulak bdk bdk gemar benar mc d...

Ejin said...

Al nie plak tak akan makan nasi lain - walaupun bubur buat sendiri ...so, takde choice, kena bagi dia bubur McD jugak ...btw liz, aku sampai la nie still minat double cheeseburger!

fendifid said...

aku pun kureng la bab bab MCD ni..misha yang suka sangat dgn bubur dan pai.

Liz Duan said...

aku kalau mc d mmg double cheese burger or chicken foldover (tapi dah tak de kan?)...nak tahu duan makan ape?? dulu chicken foldover...tapi dah discontinued..makan nya filet o fish...gosh- kat UK dulu sakit jiwa makan filet o fish , nyampah aku....adib and angah mc chicken...along -BIG MAC or spicy chicken mc deluxe...yg besor besor ajer...

Ejin said...

aku tetap ngan double cheese or mc chicken!

Unknown said...

Dah jadi fav semua...