Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend is here!!!

Thank God it’s Friday … I need a rest! I am mentally and physically tired! It has been a busy week for me …had to attend meetings on Monday and Tuesday – that needs lots of reading and preparations! Then had classes on Weds and Thursday …as well as the Raya open houses ….and to end the week – I had a meeting this afternoon. Had to drive my still-not-repaired car all the way from Samarahan to Crookshank Road …am very unfamiliar with the way to get there but thankfully I made it …meeting finishes at 5pm and as expected the road was heavily congested ..i made a detoured to McD …to get my supply of chicken porridge and apple pies….as usual at the KIA outlet.

One thing that I hate most at Kuching Airport – inconsiderate drivers parking their cars at inconvenient spots….i saw this everytime I go there! They are already in the car park area …already got the ticket and will pay the same as others…why can’t they park properly at the proper parking spaces … instead of just anywhere that’s convenient to them …but causing a lot of inconveniences to other peoples – especially at peak hours. These parked cars reduce the two lane exits into one lane …arghhhhhh!!!

2 comments:

fendifid said...

biasala....nak cepat kuar la tu lepas urusan selesai.

Ejin said...

tapi menyusahkan org lain ....