Monday, October 19, 2009

Jundeco Stickers Contest

jundeco-stickers-contest

I saw this contest at Mom Bloggers Planet and said to myself, I didn't know such interesting stickers existed! For me, when someone mentions stickers - I thought it is similar to the post-it note sticker! You'll know what I mean...

These Jundeco Stickers designs are different - it is in the form of self- adhesive stickers but with lots of wonderful designs. It is actually imported from Korea, but you can order/purchase it online. Just go to the Jundeco Stickers's site at http://jundecostickers.blogspot.com. Lots of exquisite designs. Really awesome stuffs and suitable for different types of room - can be used in living room, bedrooms, furnitures and even in the bat
hrooms! The designs cater for people with different deco ideas and personalities! and it is AFFORDABLE!!!! Price ranges from RM29 to RM89 for a design...

One of my favourite is this one SS58207 (Opaque) under the "tree series". Looks serene, doesn't it? I think it could definitely transform my plain bedroom walls into something more stunning, with a touch of elegance... And it is priced at only RM 49.00 ...


I also love the kids series ...so many wonderful designs that I like that it is difficult to choose which is the best ..but my favourites are the PS58046 (Opaque) - priced at RM59.00 for a 50cm x 70cm wall sticker. This would be good for Airell's room ...he loves cartoons and things with bright colours! This one fits the descriptions ...


and I also love this one - PS58064 (also from the Kids Series), and priced at RM69.00 for a 50cm x 70cm sticker. Really nice - suitable for kids - and I am thinking that Alistair would love this one...he can identifies the animals ...and it would really brighten up his bedroom!

For those you are interested to join this contest, the dateline is 31st Oct 2009 ..so, there are still time to write your entry! More details are available at http://www.mombloggersplanet.com/1730/jundeco-stickers-contest; as well as at the following blogs:

Jundeco Stickers – http://jundecostickers.blogspot.com

Jundeco Stickers

and, of course, at MomBloggersPlanet – http://mombloggersplanet.com

By the way, just for info, I am also a subscriber to theMomBloggersPlanet Feedburner and Jundeco Stickers Feedburner...


So, what are you waiting for - check it out! Bet you'll be impressed with the designs of Jundeco Stickers!

2 comments:

fendifid said...

cantik menarik dan da 'bomb.

tak tahu pun ada stickers cun macam ni. quite diff of deco kan.

Ejin said...

cantik kan? i pun didn't realise ada sticker like this ....