Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ba Ba Black Sheep

That is the favourite song in the house at the moment ...Ba Ba Black Sheep ....and someone sang this song off key and at the top of his voice ...who else if not my dear darling nephew Alistair ...and everyone in the house is expected to sing along with him ....even my sister, who lives in KL, was not spared ...she was told to sing when they were having phone conversation with Al ...and this boy is stubborn! He always say three bag schools (instead of three bags full) ...and when I told him he was wrong, he said - mama, please be quiet ...mama is not at school ...mama dont know the song ...Al knows ..." emmmmm mama dont have the heart to tell him that mama does know the song by heart! But that was during his first week at school ..now (after more than 10 days), he no longer said bags school ...but now know the righ lyrics (yeahhh, and it is 3 bangs full) ...

hehehe since he started schooling he comes home with new knowledge everyday ...he has a lot of new songs, some of it are ok but most of the lyrics are completely out of sync ...some of his fav songs:

Twinkle twinkle little star (pronounced as twakle twakle little star)
Open Banana (this one complete with dance move!)
Kucing belang di dapur (cat in the kitchen) - but he said balang kucing instead
ABC
itsy bitsy spider
and something about shooing away some chickens (and the move is similar to a chicken dance)
delicious watermelon (i think - Al is still not really clear on this lyrics)

I went to pick him up today, and when I asked the teacher about Al's progress (me being a kaisu aunt), i was told that Al loves singing so much ...which is evident from his continuous singing and dancing at home! //but one thing that surprises me was that the teacher told me that Al often talk about his aki (his grandad) ...to qoute the teacher " he always talk about his aki ...it is like aki this ...and aki that ..." awwwwww so sweet ...my dad was touched when i told him ...hehehehe ....

other than that, Al is also imitating his school environment ....we were asked to raise our hand when he call out our name ..and to say yes teacher when he is doing the roll call ....my goodness, such an enthusiasm from a little boy whom I thought was shy and maybe not really keen on school ...well, he proves me wrong ...which I am happy to acknowledge ...well done Al, keep up the good work!

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

boleh bawak gi karaoke :)

Ejin said...

hahahaha ...memang suka nyanyi lah budak nie ...

semalam we were singing "if you are happy ...", my dad said the whole housing area can hear us ...macam bagi entertainment free katanya