Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy days ....

Had had a busy day today ...i planned to work from home coz I wanted to make headways in my marking ...if I mark at the office, there bounds to be interruptions ...so, markingvat home means I can start marking early in the morning, in my pyjamas ....and while having breakfast etc etc ....nowadays, working from home is convenient as everything can be checked via internet ....i checked my mails online, to see if there are urgent matters ...contacted students and advising them via sms or online interaction ... So, i can mark at home at ease ....

morning:
Apart from work, I also had to do some filial duties ...dad went for his check up early this morning ...since he was a bit drowsy, he didn't want to drive ...and asked me to send him to the hospital ....after a few hours he rang to say that he was ready ...and off I went to pick him up ....

Due to the same reason, dad did not feel like driving at all, and I ended up sending our helper home ....i don't mind coz it means i can take a break from my marking ....


Afternoon:
Spent the afternoon with the boys ....Al decided that he want to draw and write using my red pens ... In exchange he wanted me to use his crayons to mark the papers ...emmmm am wondering what the exam committee will think if they saw my comments in crayons!


Early Evening:
Decided to stop marking for the day ....my head was spinning by the time, after reading endless scripts ...and dechipering horrendous handwritings ...took dad to Giant for some grocery shopping ...he wanted to stock up some food items for us to bring to the cottage this coming friday ....ended up buying a table fan, to replace the old one which fell of the table a few nights ago ....and getting a dvd player for the boys ...i promised them that i will buy a dvd player for them (for the cottage) as their combined presents for adik's birthday ....it was longgggggg overdue coz I forgotten my promise ...hahahaa, i only remembered today while browsing the aisles ....

late night:
Now I am blogging to get a break from my marking, AGAIN!!! Yup, marking is my middle name till I completed the whole scripts ....and maybe, just maybe, after this, I will go to the kitchen for some coffee ...and am going to have some of the cinnamon rolls that i bought earlier ...hehehehehehe ...

4 comments:

33dda said...

enjoy yr days n marking also....

Ejin said...

thaks 33dda ...

fendifid said...

Syok ke marking ni? Dengar je terus ngantuk...nko dah biasa kot.

Ejin said...

Dah masuk job description lah, it is okmactually ... it has becomes part of my routine ....cuma, the stressing part was we have to finish marking by a certain date to enable the uni to publish grades to students and so on ....