Monday, January 16, 2012

Craving for fish head curry

Another entry about food ....took my parents out last month and we decided to have lunch at our usual place i.e. SCR....but the place was full and difficult to get parking spaces ...so, told them that Bemen had tried this one place and it has fish head curry ...my dad's response was immediate - let's go he said ...and mom was ok with it as well ...so, off we go to this place at Jalan Song ....

The place was nicely decorated ....the staffs are friendly ....and service was quick! we were hungry and ordered our food quickly ...

fish head curry (RM40) ...the portion was rather big, even for the three of us!, who was rather hungry at the time!

prawn dish ...succulent prawns with yummy, lemonny sauce

my parents enjoying their lunch ....they love the fish head curry!

Dad complained that I took so long taking photos ...and he cannot wait for me to finished coz he was hungry ...at the time I whatsapp photos to my sister and the gang ....and then using my camera to take more photos ...ended up with this photo:

dad's hand spoilt the photos ..coz he cannot wait ..and he was famished!

Looking at this photo make me crave for fish head curry ....perhaps we could have lunch here tomorrow?

3 comments:

fendifid said...

wow...menarik...aku makan curry je la...tak reti nak makan fish head tu...aku ambik isi je la.

banyaknya kari tu for 3 people

Ejin said...

Nama je fish head curry ...banyak isi ikan kat dalam tu ....so, it was ok for me...my dad yang nak sangat makan ... Too much for 3 people obviously...

Liz Duan said...

prawn tu yummy