Friday, September 28, 2012

avoiding Coffee @ Week 2


me and my coffee addiction ...

 maybe i should have this huge photo in my room ...tak minum tapi tengok pun jadi laaaa

it has been two weeks now that I have to reduce my coffee intake. So far, I managed to cut down on my intake of coffee ....from 8 cups or more a day to just 2 cups a day ...one in the morning and another one when I get home from work ....there was no coffee in between these hours and certainly no coffee before bed! At first it was hard ..but it gets better now ....

I substituted coffee with lots of different drinks ...i need to find the drinks that can replace coffee in my life now :-) Nowadays, my lunch will be accompanied by hot barley drinks or lemon honey drink ...and I am avoiding carbonated drinks and ice as well ...like I said, hilang nikmat dunia ...but one got to do what one got to do ...i want to be healthy, so have to make some sacrifices ....

honey and lemon drink @ OldTown

and my supply of H20 in the office today is ......

mineral water and non-carbonated drinks

I just recently discovered this passionfruit tea ...nice! especially cold but as I am avoiding all cold drinks and ice, I had this at room temperature ...also nice! This Heaven and Earth brand is actually a product of Coca Cola .. there are a few flavours but my favourite is passionfruit ...

so, so far so good in avoiding coffee ...hope it will last this time!

3 comments:

Liz Duan said...

dont u feel good on yourself for being able to skip those cups of coffee??? rasa healthier already right?
i dah ok sekarang..

Ejin said...

tak jugak, aku still teringat coffee ...especially cafe latte Starbucks tu ...but I know this is the right move - health wise lah ...

fendifid said...

beli biji coffee from starbucks. teringin je nko kunyah biji kopi tu