Thursday, September 20, 2012

@#$%&()(&^%

have you ever experience something that really knock you down? one event after another? and there is noe relief ...no time for you to pick up the pieces and re-gather your thoughts? well, that is how I felt right now ..have been for months ....i just felt like I am on a rollercoaster ride that has no ending ...one minute it is good news ..then BOOM ...a dose of cold shower hits me and it is not a good news ..a few months of nail-baiting moments I'll get some relief ...tham BAMMMM another knockout ....it has been going on since February and, today when I analyse it over and over in my mind, I dont give a damn anymore ...lantak lah ..apa nak jadi jadi lah .....if it is meant to be, if it is my rezeki, I will get it ...but if it is not meant to be, what more can I say ...

having said that, I believe that one human being - who is heartless and brainless - is responsible for all this mess ...and aided by a bunch of idiots who just follow orders ...well, guess what ....I am through with all this nonsense .... i dont care anymore ..and right now, I just want some peace and quiet to do my own thing ...so, pests please stay clear of my way ....

that's that ...and that's all I want to get out of my chest today ...may tomorrow be a better day for me. Amen.

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

WHATEVER LAH KATA KAT DIA

Ejin said...

hahaha yea lah ,....nak ikut rentak dia ajer ...kang aku carut lebih2 kang baru tau ...