Monday, September 10, 2012

buying new camera

One of my "need to do" thing before leaving for NZ (whenever that maybe) is buying a new camera. The one I have now is about 5 years old ..and somehow, I just get the urge to get a new camera ...but my criteria remain the same ..i want something that I can just plonk inside my handbag ...so that I'll have my camera with me all the time ...

and i dont want a cheap camera which does not have the quality that appeals to my eyes ..hehehe you can get great photos if you have the skills regardless of the quality of the camera, but having a good quality camera adds the extra miles ...in producing awesome photos! and i need that when I am in NZ (amin, amin...)



some photos taken from my friend's collection ...he is using a GREAT (and expensive) camera ..and just love the sharpness of the pictures!

3 comments:

fendifid said...

Should ask ur fren's opinion that suit tangan katik nko tu.he he

Liz Duan said...

Jahat no mulut si fendu ni..ha..ha..notes sudah lahsenang

Ejin said...

Apa kelas tangkap gambar pakai fon sekiranya anda melancong ...kang tak puas tangkap gambar daffodils, tulips and clear blue sky guna camera fon ....hehehe