Monday, September 24, 2012

cutting down on coffee

was advised by the doctor (yet again!) to cut down my coffee intake .....so, instead of 8 cups a day, I am down to 2 cups a day ...that's the best I can do! I cannot (and I repeat, CANNOT) go cold turkey on this ...

I have tried it before....i will suffer like an addict who is experiencing withdrawal symptoms if I were to go without coffee ...it is a torture, believe you me! But i usually managed to cut to coffee to 1 -2 cups (cup NOT mugs) of coffee a day ...and then, like an addict ..I will increase my intake of coffee when I am feeling better .....day and night, the moment I wake up and a big mug of coffee before bed ....and Starbucks takeout almost everyday ...



But it has been a week since I cut down on coffee ..and i am craving the foamy, delicious aroma of Starbucks Caffe Latte ...should I stop by on my way home later? I am still unwell - I can feel this mucus thingy in my chest and am still coughing ...but the craving is too strong ....arghhhhhhhhhh

mind over matter. mind over matter. mind over matter. mind over matter ......


who is this awful looking gal? just a reminder to self - DO NOT DRINK COFFEE IN HUGE QUANTITIES ....i hate being sick ...and that was apic of myself during my neb session at the clinic ..when my asthma was at its worst ....

i really need the willpower to cut down on my coffee intake ...maybe i need to find new drinks that can rival coffee in my life :-(


Happy Monday people. Be safe.
xxx

4 comments:

Liz Duan said...

ohh ini lah fendi dok sebokm doctor called tu...songgel...yes you should should and shlould cut down your coffee...2 is enough!

And by the way you ahve the satrbuck card tak? should apply dapat free coffee and cake and what not

Ejin said...

hehehe ya lah ...kan dia kata doktor aku call dia kunun ....

ngko nie pun satu. on the one hand kata cut down coffee, pastu suggest apply card Starbuck ...kang aku membeli tak hengat untuk memaafaat kan kad tu ...ish ish ish

fendifid said...

Ejin...you can apply the card and post to me to enjoy the privilage.

Ejin said...

Hahaha ...in your dream! Kalau aku ada kad tu, am keeping it for myself (kedekut macam Al hahahaha)