Tuesday, September 25, 2012

chubby cheeks and nearly ready blanket

Oo.My.God!!! My little neice is turning out to be so cuteeeee ...and, chubby- of course! My sister sent pictures of her everyday ...for us to ooo and aaahhh over despite the distance .....

look at that chubby cheeks!!! (taken from my sis's FB)

just 3 months old and already 6kg


My mom was busy over the weekend ...she was sewing Umang's patch blanket ...it is 80% done. My mom is very quick on the sewing machine ...and is planning on having another one made up for Umang to take back to KL as well .....and Al also asks my mom whether she is going to make one for him and adik ...so, of course my  mom was touched and said she will make them one each .....it is just that she'll have to figure out a different design for them :-)

the green one ...the other one will be purple or red I think


I used to make patchwork blanket before ..if i am not mistaken i made 2 extra large ones ...when I was waiting for my SPM results ...I left one in Penang and I am not sure where the other one is now. Maybe at the cottage on one of the boxes ...I am thinking of making one blanket for myself, but I am too busy ...I dont ant to start something and left it hanging and unfinish ....

anyway, another photo of the chubby baby (a.k.a. my neice) ....sooooo sweet!!!



Have a great day people ...whatever your plans are :-)

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

Comel anak sedara gugurl ni...ejin go to my fb ada i like satu org jual jual baju ni..baju gugurl lawa lawa..sukeeeeeeee

Ejin said...

nanti aku tengok ....suka tengok baju girls ...banyak choice, patterns and colour ...kalau boys cam sama ajer