Saturday, September 15, 2012

babysitting weekend

Yup, I will be babysitting this weekend ....mum and dad and my brother will be away to the cottage and to Sri Aman to check on our house. They dont to bring me and the kids as the haze is getting worse. My asthma is a concern as I am feeling a bit unwell these last few days ..and adik has just recover from a long, persistant cough ..mum thought we better not risk it and stay at home. Plus, Jane will be working this Saturday, so there wont be anybody at home with the boys

adik is obsessed with this flyer of Thomas and Friends train (we took the flyer from Toys R Us)

So I can foresee a weekend of babysitting chores - bathing them, feeding them and make sure they take their nap ...maybe if the weather is nice, we can ride bicycles outside the house with the neighbours' kids ..wait and see lohhh ....and if Al is up to it, maybe we'll do some "studying" ... but it is no big deal ..I mean, I have been looking after adik since he was 1 months old ...he is like my own baby ...only recently that I have been less involved in his daily routines ...i miss the old times!

talking about homework - Al is the same as before...he has to being a very good mood before he is willing to do his homework ...otherwise it will be done in a really bad handwriting ...lots of erased works and torn exercise book! But when he is happy and willing to study, his work is ok ....one of the ways to encourage him to write or do his homework is by buying him "special pencil" for homework ...so far it works well; so fingers crossed!

examples of his work

















2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

Jaga budak2 dah besar ni ok tak banyak masalah...boleh cite cite...kalau degil sgt cubit he...:)
I cakap Misha kalau tak dapat 5A nak kena piat ...dia sengih sengih ...

Ejin said...

yup ...easier to take care of ..esp after 2 years old! aku tak cubit, aku jengilkan mata and bagi mata aku sebesar2nya ...Al akan kata, please dont make big eyes ok mama ...hahahaha