Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Anti-Mosquito Patch

Remember I mentioned before about my sister who was diagnosed with Chikugunya? and the fact that there is not specific medicine to treat Chikugunya?  The only thing you could do to avoid Chikugunya is by avoiding the Aedes mosquito! One of the way is to get the insect repellant ...which can be in the form of spray (water based or oil based) ..and that can get kinda sticky! another solution is to get an anti-mosquito patch ...



My sister bought this after her Chikugunya episodes....very easy and convenient to use ...you just attached/ stick it to your cloth ...or any surfaces near you ....



like this one: on the table cloth ...



and behind adik's baby walker ....

very easy huh? I didn't even know this existed until I saw my sister bought a pack of it ...now I can do away with my insect repellant when I am going travelling into the jungle ...hehehehe ...

3 comments:

Liz Duan said...

tak tahu pun benda tu letak merata ingat letak atas badan kite...nampak benda ni duan dok bawak gi reban

fendifid said...

I did not know this thing exist. I was bz saving the avatar in another planet. Pls excuse me. he he he.

But I saw jenis wet tisue for travelling and camping.

Ejin said...

letak kat baju ...or furniture pun boleh ...

Fend - wet tissues??? it was so LAST FEW SEASONS hehehehe giler lama dah org tau wet tissue for travelling tu