Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday chore

I hate it ...it is always rainning now...morning, afternoon and nights ...the rain kept on coming down ...i hate to go out in the rain...i dont want to get my shoes wet and i also dont like driving in the rain. But yesterday i had to go out ...my car needs servicing ...it was already 1000km past its due date! so, despite the rain, I ventured out in the rain ...with Al strapped in next to me in the passenger seat ...he was my companion of the day ..


We went all the way to Kota Samarahan ...to my usual garage. Al is so facinated with all the works that were going around the garage hehehe boys will be boys I think!



At one point, Al actually thought the mechanic was stealing my car ...hehehe when the mechanic drove my car to its slot for checking, Al shouted at him "car mama ....CAR MAMAAAAA" hehehehe ...





The rain was heavier in Samarahan actually ...so, we didnt stick around there as plan. The original plan is to go to J&J Cafe to get some lunch ...but had to cancel. Instead we went to OldTown Kopitiam ....coz there was no rain in Bt7 - Tabuan area ...it was a last minute decision actually ....will do another posting for that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AL sayau ke car's mama nya kena curi lorr...

Ejin said...

hehehe ya le kot. Muka susah ati ya maia nya ...then bila dah meda org nukar tayar, dai gik kisah ya ke org ngadu ke kereta aku ...