Friday, January 22, 2010

Bag Lady Friend

I have a friend who is a bag lady ...literally! She would have at least 3 bags with her when she comes to the office ...one for her purse etc, one for her files ...and the other one for whatever else that she has with her ...hehehe she is very organised ...one bag for one thing at a time ....and unlike her, I dump all my files, books and stuffs (my food container & drinks) in one large FOC carry-alls hehehe




plus she keeps her assorted cute bags (yes, most - if not all of her bag are very very cute!) of different shapes and sizes in her office too...in fact, two drawers in her cabinets are used to store these bags ....she got all these bags from different places as well as from different countries that she visited ....Japan, Thailand, Laos and what not ....



 


and last but not least, meet Elena, my lovely bag lady friend ...but she only has two bags with her in this picture ...


4 comments:

Moi said...

What a compliment hoh! Hahaha....If I am a bag lady, then my neighbour who's room is right next to mine is a shoe lady. Entah bila dia akan ambil gambar kasut-kasut dalam boot kereta leh????

Ejin said...

hahahaha ...bocor my rahsia lah you moi! Yes - you are organised - you cannot deny that. I mean, compared to me right - definitely you win hands down lah ...have a great weekend moi.

Liz Duan said...

looking fwd to see those kasut dalam boot....ishhh...ishhhh....

Ejin said...

kah kah kah i know Liz sure disapprove ngan statement "kasut dalam boot kereta" tu ...hehehe utk cepat lah, aku put a few kasut dalam kereta ...in kes kena tukar kasut ...ok tak alasan aku?