Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yummy Pandan bun

I bought this yummy pandan ring bun in one of the shops @ tHe Spring ...turns out to be quite yummy. The whole family loves it! Al can finish a slice of this ..and that's saying something (coz he is such a fussy eater).



I actually bought it at a health shop ...when I was working last Sunday. My uni had this "Bersama Komuniti" roadshow, and we were tasked to monitor the faculty's booth ...anyway, i got distracted and in my free time, went to explore the health shop ..turns out it sells these breads and buns from Gingerbread Bakery ...A great discovery ..and definitely will go there again for the breads/ loaves or buns soon ...

2 comments:

fendifid said...

hmmm...satanem

Ejin said...

this weekend nak pi lagi beli bun nie. Yang aritu beli cepat sangat abis ...